Sunday, February 01, 2009

Ashley's Date


Today Greg took the kids to the Chinese Spring festival, while I went to search out History curriculum. I have to admit it's nice to be away on my own for a little bit. Then tonight Ashley and Greg went to the Father /Daughter dance with her Girl Scouts.
Since it was a special date. We let her have a little bit of makeup.
She was so excited!
I tried my best to give her a french braid.
And now my little Cinderella is ready for her date.
Even Greg dressed up in a tux for this special occasion. They had lots of fun. Ashley was asleep when they got home, so I look forward to hearing all about it from her tomorrow.

4 comments:

Rachel V. said...

How sweet is this!

doris sander said...

awwwwwwwwwww . . . sweet!

Anonymous said...

Oh how sweet! When I come over & bring you cookies, I'll give you a lesson on french braiding :) She is so beautiful...I know you're proud! ~ Christa

Sherri said...

very sweet chelle!
and since i have no sweet girls to do hair for, anytime you want a french braid, or two i would love to help you out!