Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Wish

I don't have time to write tonight, but what more can I say? My kids are beautiful!!!
























Oh- Aussie does NOT like the artist hat- so I was not allowed to use it on his valentines. And boy would he get mad if he knew I was posting this one with the moustache. So shhhh! Don't tell!
These are my kids on Sugar!
Happy Valentine's Day!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are absolutely wonderful. I guess it wouldn't be right to post them on my blog as well. I'll have to post a link to yours tomorrow. How can I do that?

Teresa AKA: T said...

Cute, cute... Love these pictures...

Renee said...

that's so cute that you did a Valentine picture like that! I'm such a slacker. Great layouts...I have wanted to do an artist pallet layout since Page learned to hold a crayon, but never have. love that one!