Sunday we went to Braxton and Dalton's pirate birthday party. Here is Dalton.
Here is Braxton.
Here is Braxton.
I love this picture of Treyton helping himself to a cupcake.
He is such a cutie!


He is such a cutie!

So I had this material I got at Goodwill. The price was $3, but I probably got it for half price. Anyway, I thought it would make a cute dress/outfit for Ashley. Well when I found out Braxton and Dalton were having a pirate party I knew I had to get on the ball and make the outfit for Ashley.
So on Saturday, I took the material to church with me where some of my friends were scrapbooking and I made the dress in about 2 hours. When I got home, I realized it was too short to be a dress.
And the front looked too big. So I stayed up until 2AM and fixed the lining on the top and created some pants.



So on Saturday, I took the material to church with me where some of my friends were scrapbooking and I made the dress in about 2 hours. When I got home, I realized it was too short to be a dress.
And the front looked too big. So I stayed up until 2AM and fixed the lining on the top and created some pants.
When she got up in the morning and put it on, the pants were too little. Silly me used some of her stretchy pants as a pattern for non stretchy material so they were too tight. UGH!

After church I had a little bit of time and I made her new pants and fixed the top while she was there. It is so much easier to do when you have the person with you- I should try that more often rather than just making it up as I go.
We went to the party and when we got there at the last minute I created this do-rag. I think it totally makes the entire outfit!
I didn't make anything for the boys. I thought about making them shorts from the same material, although there would have been no pirates. It would have just been the white with blue waves. I thought it might look too girly so I decided not to do it- not that I had any time anyway!
We went to the party and when we got there at the last minute I created this do-rag. I think it totally makes the entire outfit!
I didn't make anything for the boys. I thought about making them shorts from the same material, although there would have been no pirates. It would have just been the white with blue waves. I thought it might look too girly so I decided not to do it- not that I had any time anyway!











1 comment:
arrrg their so cute
love karley
Post a Comment