Wakey, Wakey! "Ashley woke us up too early!"
Ashley begs for a clue to find her basket.

Mason looks high and low for his basket.
Ashley found the family presents, which was a Pokemon Yahtzee game and the movie Ponyo.
Ashley asked again for a clue, so I told her clothes. She found hers in the dryer. Then Aussie asked for a clue and I said, food. He found his in the pantry. Mason didn't want a clue. He looked and looked and looked and he finally asked for a clue. So I told him it was in the room we were in. He looked and looked some more and still couldn't find it. So for the next clue, I told him he was a block head. He found it in between the cushy blocks.
Ashley begs for a clue to find her basket.
Mason looks high and low for his basket.
Ashley found the family presents, which was a Pokemon Yahtzee game and the movie Ponyo.
Ashley asked again for a clue, so I told her clothes. She found hers in the dryer. Then Aussie asked for a clue and I said, food. He found his in the pantry. Mason didn't want a clue. He looked and looked and looked and he finally asked for a clue. So I told him it was in the room we were in. He looked and looked some more and still couldn't find it. So for the next clue, I told him he was a block head. He found it in between the cushy blocks.After they found their baskets, I told them to get dressed and that I had another surprise for them.
Yay it's an egg hunt outside:
Yay it's an egg hunt outside:





















No comments:
Post a Comment