OK I'm officially excited!
The Easter Bunny has stopped by our house.
A while back I posted on my blog some Pokemon stuffed animals that I made for the kids. EVERY time we go into a thrift store we ALWAYS look for Pokemon stuff.
Well-after writing that post. Someone from my church read it and brought me a bag full of Pokemon stuff that she was going to donate to Goodwill. Whoooo Hoooo! I've been hanging onto it for just the right occasion.
I wasn't quite sure how to divide them amongst the kids. What I wanted to do was put them in Easter eggs and have an Easter egg hunt.
I didn't have enough for a hunt AND Easter baskets.
And the kids chose to have baskets.
Well tonight I went to Kmart to get Ashley some Easter shoes.
Guess What?
They had a whole bunch of Pokemon stuff in the clearance aisle.
They had so much stuff that I couldn't buy it all! I wanted to! But I had to limit it.
But now I have enough for both baskets and a hunt.
Here are their baskets-- hidden around the house:

And this last picture is really just a teaser. This is Ashley's doll Sarah. I was able to find Ashley an Easter dress that came with a doll dress as well. So below you will see what Ashley might look like in the morning.


And this last picture is really just a teaser. This is Ashley's doll Sarah. I was able to find Ashley an Easter dress that came with a doll dress as well. So below you will see what Ashley might look like in the morning.Even though we have lots of fun with the
Easter Bunny and presents, remember what today is really about.
Easter Bunny and presents, remember what today is really about.
Jesus rose from the dead!

No comments:
Post a Comment