Friday, October 01, 2010

Pictures from my new camera.

My kids are climbing the walls-literally.
OK now for the fun stuff... These pictures are from my Wednesday night photoshoot.
My photography class met in front of the church in which we meet and took pictures outside a little cafe across the street.




I love how only the flowers are lit inside the cafe and you can see the reflection of the church. The teacher flashed a light only on the flowers to created that effect.

And these are the very first pictures I took with my camera. I love it!

It has a great zoom lens and is very fast, so when my difficult child wishes to be difficult I can catch that smile in spite of his difficultness! (But to give him the benefit of the doubt he has been MUCH better lately at letting me take pictures.)

Stunning!

No comments: