Last Wednesday we took pictures in class. I'm not sure if I didn't have time to edit more of them or if I only chose these two to share. Too many days in between for me to remember.
Today the kids had their school pictures taken. They are almost always good. So this time I decided not to get their picture taken together there. Why in the world would I not if they are almost always good? Because even with a nice discount that he gives our co-op it is still quite expensive and I didn't want that temptation. So I only got individual shots to go into the yearbook. But I did take a few pictures at home.
Silly Mason!
I just like this picture below:

Today the kids had their school pictures taken. They are almost always good. So this time I decided not to get their picture taken together there. Why in the world would I not if they are almost always good? Because even with a nice discount that he gives our co-op it is still quite expensive and I didn't want that temptation. So I only got individual shots to go into the yearbook. But I did take a few pictures at home.
Silly Mason!
I just like this picture below:






No comments:
Post a Comment