And you thought I was done! Ha!
I think I have one more post to go.
Here is There actual birthday weekend.
Nana, Papa and cousin Blade came up from Florida. They met us early the day of the kid's birthday at Cracker Barrel for breakfast.
Since it was his birthday Greg allowed Aussie to get 2 orders of hash browns for breakfast. I don't know that I would have been that kind.
We had to get the annual birthday picture at the time they were born.
Nana and Papa were going to take the kids to the mall to spend their birthday money. They started talking about things they would like to get and some of the things they said were things I had bought. So I quickly wrapped their presents from us and gave it to them.
There were 3 presents on the floor and naturally they thought each of them got one of them. Aussie was tickled to find he got 2 of the packages.
Ashley was like, "HEY wheres my present?" We made her close her eyes when Greg brought in this big one.
It wasn't that expensive but too big to wrap normally, so I put it in a big Rubbermaid container, which will double as where she can put all her American Girl stuff.
Mason got a certificate to some computer game.
Aussie got a few different Rubik's cubes.
Then on Tuesday we had a small birthday party at Sky High trampoline place. I'll tell you what it was the best birthday party from my stand point ever! I didn't have to clean up or prepare anything. I just bought the cake and showed up.
The cake was a bit disappointing but everyone else liked it. Does it look like it's sloping in the middle? Well it is! Yes, a professional cake- pretty pitiful huh! Oh well! I got lots of compliments on it. And why did they use yellow icing around it? The picture of it showed red and was much cuter! Whatever!
The kids favorite part was playing dodge ball and my kids were really good at it!
Happy 11th birthday kiddos!
































No comments:
Post a Comment