Thursday, October 26, 2006

Beautiful pictures

Well I got some cute, cute pictures today from a company called Portraits International. They travel around to Sam's Club and take Old fashioned looking pictures. I had a hard time choosing and staying in budget. But thankfully Dana showed up and helped me choose and I didn't get too carried away.

Anyway, I got home and called the company to see if it was legal or ok to post my pictures on my blog. And they said it would be ok. I talked to Rosie at 4:45PM (just covering all the bases). They also said that they will release a copywrite release if we wanted to use any for Christmas. So I just might do that.

So here are the beautiful pictures:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not prejudiced or anything, but they should pay you and use these for advertising! Spoken like a true grandmother.

Renee said...

The last pic is my favorite. I think it's Mason on the left...he looks so adorable. They all do!

Renee said...

The last pic is my favorite. I think it's Mason on the left...he looks so adorable. They all do!

Snarky Mom Reads said...

Chelle - those are gorgeous pics! I've always been tempted to do that... I need to get back on the ball with having pics taken of all my kids. I used to do it all the time with my parents & the twins, and haven't had ANY done yet with the baby! Oops!