
I'm really super tired, but I wanted to share this beautiful layout my Mom did.
Good night!
And as my Mom pointed out in her comment, I do need to give credit to Jann for taking this gorgeous picture.
This Blog is all about the good and bad of our everyday life!

I'm really super tired, but I wanted to share this beautiful layout my Mom did.
Good night!
And as my Mom pointed out in her comment, I do need to give credit to Jann for taking this gorgeous picture.
3 comments:
We need to give credit to Jann for taking this lovely picture and to Chelle for birthing this sweet thing.
OK...I think this is the most gorgeous,delicate,unique,awesome layout I have ever, ever seen!!!! Great job....Ohio gramma!! I also agree that Chelle & Greg did a wonderful job bringing all 3 of those sweet little faces into the world!
Forgot..one more thing. This layout needs to be submited to a scrapbooking magazine.
Post a Comment