Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween

We have had lots and lots and lots of fun going from one place to the next. I'm not sure when I will get to update again, but I'm keeping tonight's short because I am tired. (so what else is new?)

Anyway, this Halloween season has been really fun. Last year I got a ton of costumes for the kids to play with. They were $2.50 - 5.00 each. And most of them were good quality costumes. So this year I just let them pick what they wanted to be out of the costume box. What was fun is for each event at least 2 of them picked different costumes. So it was fun having, Cinderella, Barbie, Pippi Long stocking, an astronaut, an indian, Captain hook, the Hamburgular, Woody, a wizard and a dinosaur this year.

This is a picture of them right before school this morning:

We went Trick-or-treating at a friend's house tonight. It was great. I dressed up like a hillbilly (overalls, pig tails and big freckles). Ashley wanted to be just like me. So I put her hair up in braided pigtails with pipe cleaners so they would stick straight up or out. And I put some cute freckles on her. Then for her outfit she picked out colorful tights, ballerina outfit and a pretty pink sweater. She really was cute. So when she asked me what her name was, I thought she kind of looked like Pippy (how do you spell her name?). So she went around saying my Mommy is Pippy and I am Pippy. I will upload the pictures tomorrow.

By the way I spent 4+ hours carving pumpkins yesterday. No wonder I am hurting so bad today. Anyway, we have 3 really cute pumpkins that I'll share the next time I post too. We have Thomas the tank engine, Blue's Clues and ghosts in a window. I can't believe I didn't put 2 and 2 together until just now. I plan to see a chiropractor tomorrow, my neck has been hurting tremendously.

Well Goodnight for now. I hope you had a wonderful Halloween!

1 comment:

Jann Gray said...

I see another lo in all of this...

I'm Pippy


My Momma's Pippy.....


My goldfish is pippy!

It sounds like so much fun! Glad you all had a great time...am sorry you are hurting...no wonder after the carving marathon you did. Take care of yourself!