
Saturday was a fun day. We took the kids to Walden Farm. They had a few different things this year. They had a cotton patch. I wish I had known beforehand and I would have taught the kids a little about cotton. That was really cool for me to see and touch. The kids however were not very interested in it.
While we were there we ran into our friend, Caleb. We will be going over to his house for Halloween and trick or treating in his neighborhood this year.The kids always love to look at the animals. This year Ashley actually pet some of the animals. I tried SO hard to get a picture of her petting an animal. Ugh! I had a picture on here and somehow I acidentally deleted it and now I can't seem to load it again. Well you will just have to check out my next blog.
The boys were all about feeding the animals. And last year I got tons of good pictures of them touching and feeding the animals.
Ok Aussie is driving me crazy right now...I will have to blog later.
No comments:
Post a Comment