Saturday, November 25, 2006

a few extra pictures from the previous post





I've got the joy, joy, joy, joy down in my heart!



Things I said about 500 times:


put the letter down

look at me
turn the letter around
look at me
don't put the letter in front of your face
You can have the Y when you are sitting on that side.
Put your finger down
look at me
smile

say cheese

How many fingers am I holding up?

If I get a decent picture for the Christmas card I'll stop taking pictures.


1 comment:

Dana said...

BEAUTIFUL! I love the outfits - your mom did an amazing job!!
I can relate to the "sit still, put your hands down, stop strangling your brother..." Taking a family photo is fun, isn't it???!!!
PS - Sorry, that was my Anonymous comment on the last post :) Oops - my mistake!