Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Trick or Treat






We went to a friend's neighborhood to trick or treat. After a little while both Mason and Austin said they were done and didn't need anymore candy. So Greg took them back to our friend's house. And Ashley and I trucked on until we were on our last street and she said she was tired and wanted to go back. When we got home Ashley was so upset that her freckles had come off and she really freaked our when Greg took out the piggy tails. She told me she wanted to be Pippy everyday. I think I need to look up some books at the library about Pippy long stockings.

We left a bowl of candy on our front porch. Most of it was gone as suspected. But I found out today that our decoration that was on the door was also gone. Thank goodness it wasn't valuable, just a little sad that someone would steal it.

And well it just wouldn't be Halloween if I didn't try to scare you so here is a picture of Hillbilly Me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greg just gave me your blog sight and it was so nice to see pictures of the kids and I appreciate your commentary. Even if I can't see my second cousins every day or even once a year the good thing about cyber-space is I can still keep in touch with what they are doing and how they are growing up as well as keep up with you and Greg. Thanks