Thursday, November 16, 2006

my "weak" at a glance

This was to be my busiest week! I had events and stuff planned for everyday. But I guess there was just another plan.

Monday- I was supposed to teach a Scrapbook class. Greg's car broke down and I had to cancel and go pick him up.

Tuesday- I was supposed to help Dana with a craft at Chick-Fil-A, but thankfully that was cancelled. I went to the grocery store in the morning, and I had to pick up the kids early from school. They had their "Thanksgiving Celebration". So the grocery store is all I got accomplished that day. Then I took the kids to Chick-Fil-A, but I had a massive headache. I couldn't sleep and I was having a lot of abdominal pain.

Wednesday- I was supposed to go to a Thanksgiving Potluck and babysit in the afternoon, but instead I was Very sick. I was hurting everywhere. I thought it was severe PMS and I'm sure that was part of it. I called the doctor and the nurse thought that I might have endometriosis. I go in for a check-up on the 30th. You can't really tell if you have endometriosis without having the exploritory surgery, but they have things they can give you. And if those things work they can assume you have it. Anyway, about an hour after I talked to the doctor's office I got REALLY sick! In my stupor, I tried to joke that I was on a "flushing your colon" diet. Then poor Mason got sick. He threw up 3 times in the night and with many dry heaves.

Thursday- I was supposed to have a Crayola party here. I felt a little better, but I slept most of the day. I had solid food for dinner and found out that I'm not quite ready for them yet. Ashley and Austin both said their stomachs hurt before going to bed. So pray for my family please.

Friday- I am supposed to go to a MOPS meeting. Greg still doesn't have his car fixed, so he will take the car to work and we will be stuck at home again. BUT...I doubt we would feel like going out anyway.

Saturday- It's an all day crop- OH PLEASE, OH PLEASE let us all be feeling well by then and have Greg's car back! I need the day out.

Greg has been such a blessing. He stayed home and took care of us on Wednesday and Thursday. Poor guy he is so exhausted. Hopefully we will be all fine by tomorrow evening and I can send him out for a Chai tea latte.

2 comments:

Renee said...

Yuck! I guess the bright side (could there be one?) is that at least it wasn't during the holidays, right?
Lord, grant a blessing of health onto my friend and her family...she's good stuff!
R.

Anonymous said...

Chelle, I don't feel worthy of that very kind comment, but I may still take you up on the chai tea latte. :)

Greg