Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Pumpkins




Monday was the big pumpkin marathon. Ashley enjoyed getting all the pumpkin guts out. She had a hard time with the stuff on the sides. So I would scoop it off the sides and let her take it out. Austin was really pretty good at carving. He was staying on the lines. It was hard for me so I know it was really hard for him. He gave up after doing one line and let me do the rest. Then there was Mason who scared me to death with the carving knife. He didn't want to stay on the lines, so he just stabbed the pumpkin a few times until I convinced him to give me the knife. (I really think Austin and Mason are switching places for awhile.) I do have a picture of him stabbing the pumpkin, but he is in his underwear. So you get this cute picture of him behind the pumpkin instead. These are the final products: Austin's is Thomas the tank engine, Mason's is Blue's Clues and Ashley's is a window of ghosts.

No comments: