Saturday, November 25, 2006

Thanksgiving weekend

I'm having computer problems, but I think I may have figured out my internet problem. Sorry I haven't posted in awhile.


We have had a really nice Thanksgiving weekend. We were invited to a friend's house Thanksgiving day. It's so nice to be with friends if you can't be with family. The food was great. Everyone raved over my ham...lol...my ham was SO EASY! I just bought it at Aldi and cooked it like the directions said. Someone even asked me for the recipe. When I laughed she said, "Oh you don't have to tell me, I know some recipes are family secrets."

Friday we took the kids to the park to get Christmas pictures. Nana made the boy's shirts and Ashley's dress. They had a great time feeding the ducks, pretending to fish, climbing a tree, and racing. Out of ALL the pictures I took (nearly 250) not one of them was perfect for a Christmas photo. But never fear Photoshop is here! I just grabbed one photo and replaced a head and I think it will do. Now I better not get any, "well why didn't you replace this head too, while you were at it." comments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well finally I had the chance to read your blog!!

I still don't have my computer fixed. Your dad is building me one to use until he gets mine working right.

I love their outfits. I didn't know Gayle was a talented seamstress!

I hope you used a tripod and got in a picture yourself.