Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Ashley's PRETEND conversations

Gramma sent some money for the kids to buy an Easter present. Ashley bought this PRETEND phone. On the way home this is the conversation I heard in the back of the car:
Hello Gramma? Thank you for the money.
Well...I bought a pink telephone...it's kinda furry.
Ok gotta go.
Love you to.
--------
Hello Gramma? uh huh..
I miss you too.
Well...I don't know.
(to me) Mom, Gramma wants us to come to Ohio to visit her.
yeah, I told her.
Well...you can call me anytime.
I love you, Gramma.
Bye.
___________
Hello Gramma?
Well...Austin got freight cars and Mason got Bob the Builder Pla doh.
Uh huh
yep
I love you and miss you too.
bye.
___________
(Goes on a few more times)
Ring.
UH...Why does she keep calling me?

2 comments:

Renee said...

LOL! That was precious. Thanks for sharing it all.

Heather said...

That's cute. The little girl I babysit likes to "talk" on my calculator like it's a cell phone.