Wednesday, April 18, 2007

This weeks happenings.

Yay! I am finally caught up on reading blogs. Now when someone posts, I might beable to respond right away instead of weeks later.

Anyway, did you know our dryer broke? It has been broken since we got back from Florida. Greg tried to fix it...but it just wasn't going to be fixed. So Monday I went out and bought one and thankfully on the same day our tax return came! It will be delivered on Thursday. Hip Hip Hooray! 3 times now, I've washed a few loads and Greg would go out to the laundrymat at night to dry them. I will be so happy to be back to normal again.
I just love this picture of Austin and Ashley.

Yesterday the kids played outside. They found 2 bungee cords and tied their bikes together. It was really cute.


Sunday, it was raining so I pulled out their NEW umbrellas that I forgot to give them for Easter. I never did get a great pictures of all of them, but here are a few pictures to share.
Later today we are going to My Gym. We have never been there, but I think it will be great.
Have a great day!

5 comments:

Renee said...

Cute pics...
Love the umbrellas. Page had a frog one that we bought on her first trip to Florida and Man, did I ever get some cute pics. Happy memories. Where did you get them?

Rosina {Rosy ~ Posy} said...

We used to have a frog one just like that. Aren't they just the cutest! We now have a spiderman one and a pink strawberry shortcake one which my dd loves because on the handle is a strawberry shortcake doll : )
Blessings,
BChsMamaof3

doris sander said...

loved reading abt your wedding . . . and seeing your cutie kids in their easter duds . . . and hearing abt ashley's delightful phone conversations . . . cannot stop laughing at austen peeing on a mirror to see what it looked like . . . bwahahaha . . . :D

Snarky Mom Reads said...

Umbrellas are adorable -- we have a Mickey Mouse one that the ears pop up LOL!

Anonymous said...

The pic of your kids with on their trikes reminds me of my kids - they are forever taking jumpropes and tying together bikes and trikes and *laundry baskets* and wagons and boxes and whatever other "vehicle" they can find.
Blessings ~ Diane