I've been hearing that a lot lately, so much in fact that I started to get concerned over Ashley's hearing.
I would repeat myself 3 or 4 times to her before she heard me. I voiced my concern to Greg and he thought it was selective hearing. Now I do think that there is a lot of selective hearing going on, but I thought there was still something else.
Greg did a test that I thought was silly at the time, but he concluded that the boys can hear better than her.
So today I made an appointment for her to see the doctor. She was able to be seen today with our favorite doctor, which seems like a miracle. Anyway, she has an ear infection in her right ear and she had a popcorn shell in her left ear. It hurt her when they got it out. NO Wonder she couldn't hear me.
My children have an extremely high pain tollerance, so it is very hard to tell if they are sick. I'm so glad I picked up on this and took her in.
But there we go with another popcorn incidence! Greg said no more popcorn for us for awhile.
February Cocoa Daisy Project Shares!
10 years ago
4 comments:
oh no!! poor ashley.
mother's instincts are always right!
did I miss a first popcorn story?
Popcorn shell! Really!
Poor thing, but it will be a story to laugh about later!
Oh goodness, Chelle! I'm sorry, but with the way my life has been this last week, I did get a bit of a chuckle out of Ashley having put a popcorn shell in her ear LOL!
Post a Comment