Thursday, April 12, 2007

Who's the smartest?


So Austin is talking to Daddy.


Austin: I'm the smartest.

Daddy: You are smart, but Mason is pretty smart too.

(I wish you could see his thinking face)

Austin: Ashley is the whiniest, Mason is the silliest and I'm the smartest.

Daddy: Oh is that so?

4 comments:

Heather said...

No inferiority complexes there anyways! That is cute!

Anonymous said...

Cute! They really DO say the darndest things! Wish they could keep that innocence as they get older.....

Rosina {Rosy ~ Posy} said...

Wow you had a really large wedding compared to me : ) I love going to big weddings but I'm waaaay to shy to be the one if front of everyone.

Your kids are so cute! Love seeing the pictures.
Blessings,
BChsMamaof3

Snarky Mom Reads said...

Oh, and to think how hard we all work to avoid having our kids LABELED! LOL!!!