Sunday, July 29, 2007

Family and Birthday

SO much to share! I wonder if I can fit all these pictures I resized on here. Let's see...
Friday was the kiddos birthday. Gramma, Grandpa, Uncle John and Aunt Beth came to visit. They took the kids to Build- A-Bear for their birthday present. The kids loved it! Ashley got a kitten and named her "CAT", Mason got a penguin and named him "PENGUIN" and Aussie got a bunny and named her "HELLO BUNNY".
We ate lunch at Opry Mills mall. The kids ate Burger King and I had the BEST salad from Chili's.
This picture is of my Mom and Ashley.
Everyone pottyed before leaving the mall. So on our way home I hear with an urgent cry, "I have to go to the bathroom!" Crud! What do I do? I'm literaly STUCK in trafic! I can't pull over, the exit is at least a mile away with bumper to bumper trafic going 10-15mph. I said, "Can you hold it?" "NO---Turn around and go back" Yah right! Well all I can say is Thankfully they made it to WalMart!
On the way to Wal Mart, I talked to the kids about what cake we would get. I said that we were only getting one cake and we all had to agree on it. We all agreed on a dinosaur cake. But when we got there they didn't have it. URRRR! So the debate continued. It was REALLY cute listening to them pick the cake. They really picked up on using the word "agree". The conversation was something like this:
"I agree on this one"
"I don't agree on that one but I agree on this one"
"Do you agree with this one?"
"Aussie agrees on this one and I agree too."
" I can agree on that one."
"We can all agree on this one."
(of course it went on a lot longer than this)
In the evening Mom and Beth made yummy Sirloin Tips and Salad for dinner. Then we had CAKE! I L O V E birthday cake!!!! I'm glad it is all gone or I would eat and eat and eat! We sang Happy Birthday to each child separately. They each picked out their own candles at the store.
They were spoiled with presents! Mason got this hamburger toy from Gramma. You know Mason is all about some food!
But one of their favorite toys were the Littlest Petshop pets. They put them in the train and dragged them all around. They all played so nicely together. I was so happy they were sharing with everything they got. Saturday they got up early and played and played and played!
We went swimming Saturday at Mom and Dad's hotel. The kids did great. They all were swimming by themselves with life jackets on. Mom got pictures but I was in the pool so I didn't get any.
Then Sunday morning after first service my family had to leave to go back to Ohio. So we took some pictures before they left. This is my Mom and Dad.
This is Aunt Beth with Mason. Does he look like he belongs to her with those big brown eyes?
This is my brother John and Beth with the kids.

Uncle John with Aussie

Uncle John with Mason

Mom hugging Mason

And my FAMILY! Aussie is holding up his doors. Yes, he is back into wanting doors again.

I love them! They don't stay long enough when they come.

6 comments:

Dana said...

Happy Birthday!!! Glad you had a great day (rather weekend!)!! Looking forward to celebrating with you when we get home!

Jill LaFaye said...

Wow! What a great time! Man..I thought you looked like your mom..but know that I see a picture of your dad..you definitely look like him! So glad the kiddos had such a wonderful birthday..they are so sweet!

Jill LaFaye said...

You can tell it's early..I guess I should of proofed my last comment before posting! Ha!

Michelle (The Beartwinsmom) said...

Chelle, they're growing up way too fast. I love the pictures! What's the story about Aussie and doors?

Hugs, MG

Anonymous said...

Sound like they had a lot of fun. Know they enjoyed building their bear's and etc.

Great pic's of d/kids and family too,
Debbie

Anonymous said...

hehe! Now that's not double the fun but triple :)

Happy belated birthday!


Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving me your uplifting comments. I have missed visiting blogs between vacation time and now computer problems...but I am trying to catch up a bit.

Have a wonderful week!
~Tamara
www.TrainingHearts.com