Today was a sentimental day for me. I didn't know it was going to be when I woke up, but it turned out to be.Most of you know I struggled with infirtility. I have always held onto the following verse closely, especially after my sister called me a little over 5 years ago. The Lord spoke to her clearly in a dream and told her over and over again that my quiver would be full.
"Children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth. Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them" Psalm 127:3-5In Bible class this morning the kids made arrows and quivers. When they showed them to me at the door my heart melted. Greg said he thought the same thing when he saw them. They wanted me to make bows for them. So when we got home I made them some bows from sticks and rubberbands.
As I took pictures of my beautiful children I am reminded of how God answered my desperate prayer and gave me the desires of my heart.







9 comments:
How very sweet and touching...I am glad that it was such a monumental day for you!
That was such a sweet post! I thought it was going to be a rant about being a mom to triplets. It makes me want to just forget this crappy weekend and start fresh in my quiver! THANKS Chelle.
Is the song "City of God"? We sing that one too and I love how upbeat it is.
Gramma has tears in her eyes... tears of joy.
Very touching and moving post. Thank your for sharing.
Those are just precious pictures...such a wonderful reminder that God provides exceedingly and abundantly above all we can ask or think...can't wait to see how you scrap them.
Thanks for sharing your heart...
You are certainly blessed with {3} beautiful angels:) What a special gift from God!
How beautifully God answered your prayers...they are adorable children.
I love that you are able to remember with such tenderness what it felt like before, and now you are able to tell others. I know God loves it in you, too.
That is so incredibly touching. I love it!!!
Hugs, Michelle
beartwinsmom.wordpress.com
Post a Comment