Hi! I'm a Mommy to 10 year old triplets. I have actually taken up the challenge of homeschooling them. (So far so good!) On the weekends I like to craft!
Great pictures Chelle -- tons and tons of scrappy wonderfulness waiting! You just take awesome pictures of your kiddos...and what a fun place to take them in! Cute outfits too!
5 comments:
Awesome pics, Chelle! I love the last pic, too. :)
Hugs, Michelle
beartwinsmom.wordpress.com
Great pictures Chelle -- tons and tons of scrappy wonderfulness waiting! You just take awesome pictures of your kiddos...and what a fun place to take them in! Cute outfits too!
Great pictures!
Is that Walden Farm?
I am trying to work that in before Halloween.
Just wonderful!! Looks like you all had a completely fantastic time!! Thanks for sharing these photos...I'm sooooo glad it's Fall!
Thanks for visiting me! I'll be back later this evening to visit your Little Laplinks links...I need to buy some more ink so I can do some printing!
All the pics are wonderful. Thanks for sharing. I have a good friend who has triplets girls. What a blessing they are. Have a wonderful day!
Post a Comment