Sunday, September 30, 2007

Special Friends

Today in Sunday school the kids made these sweet necklaces. Ashley and Mason made them for me and Dad. I thought that was really precious for them to pick us as being "special friends". At first I thought the teacher had told them to make it for us. But when I asked Aussie about his, he was wearing one half around his neck and he said he was going to give the other half to Caroline, because he wanted to be her special friend always and that he wants to marry her. I was wondering what Caroline thought of that, but he hasn't given it to her yet.
After school on Friday the kids played on a nearby playground. They LOVED the seesaw:
And I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this dress Ashley is wearing. It is a gift from the triplet fairy. We are so very blessed! Another family who has triplets a year older than mine passes down LOTS of gorgeous clothing. The kids get as tickled as I do when we get the clothes!
This is Mason today being silly at Pizza Hutt.
And here is a picture of Aussie in his Ninja ballet outfit.
He continues to love ballet.


1 comment:

JavaMama said...

Your littles are to cute!! i love the little ninja!!

JOYfully in Him,
Kelli

www.homeschoolblogger.com/javamama