Tuesday, May 06, 2008

layouts from National Scrapbook Day




I need to go to bed!
We picked up Dalton today and while we were in the car he said, "I love you!" And Aussie said, "I love you too, but I'm NOT in love with you." Then he proceeded to give a lecture about how you can only be in-love with girls, but IF you had a sister then you couldn't be in love with her.
It totally cracked me up!
Here are the layouts I did this weekend.
This one was a round robin. It is where you work on a layout for 5 minutes and then you pass it to the next person. I think it turned out great!

4 comments:

Blessed Mom said...

Awwww very sweet pages.

Rachel V. said...

Your LO's are wonderful!!!

Jill LaFaye said...

You always get so much accomplished..I think I have created 2 lo's so far this year..I need to fix that!

doris sander said...

wow chelle! you rock!!! :D