Thursday, May 29, 2008

Math videos below

Check out these Math tricks in the videos below. I've gotten so excited about them that I went ahead and bought the program for all 30 tips. It's only $25 and you get it here.

I found out about them from my friend SHEZ. She is a pretty amazing homeschool Mom. You can check out some of the other amazing things she does here.

______________________
Anyway on another note- Today I had my skin tags and moles removed. Thank goodness it wasn't as bad as I expected. And now it is all taken care of! I had 2 moles removed last week and they are still hurting a bit. I asked today when the pain would go away and she said it usually took around 2 weeks. At least it is not terrible, just annoying.

My kids want lunch and I have been obssessed with this Math thing. So I better get off the computer and go feed them.

Talk to you soon!

1 comment:

Snarky Mom Reads said...

Good girl on the links :) !! LOL!! Okay, I think I may have to look into this darn thing for the boys. What age level is it? I DETEST math!