Ahhh...my babies! I never thought I would tear up dropping off my children at school. Tuesday was their first day at tutorial.
As I watched my babies cross the street to go to P.E. that's when it happened. Just a little tear came to my eyes. I watched how the teacher stopped trafic and then proceeded to have the little ducklings cross. It went well. But I was scared! All I could do was pray and pray that they would be safe.I'll give you one guess who didn't like school today.
The big mouth announced that it was boring and then the other two joined in.
I'm guessing that it was just a first day thing and they will get into more fun things next week. And I am guessing that one will probably still have his attitude. I don't know what to do with him.
Mason is still holding his pencil the wrong way. We are working on that. He is very frustrated trying to hold it the right way.Today was a very weird day! I didn't sleep well the night before, so I was pretty tired most of the day.
But it started out this morning when a bug flew up my nose! That is the creepiest feeling!!! Anyway you would not believe how many times I had to blow my nose to get it out! I was kind of freaking out because I had just read about someone's Mom swallowing a bug and it layed eggs in the back of her throat. YUCK!!! Anyway- I got it out! I know for sure! It came out in one piece!
Because I was tired we did school on and off today. We got a lot completed but not as much as I had planned.
When Greg came home I was able to nap- and yep now I'm not tired at bedtime!
Tomorrow will be a better day!



2 comments:
OMG!
I'm glad you blew that thing out..I would have freaked too!
The little girl in front of Ashley doesn't look too happy..poor little thing.
Loved "the announcement"..kids are soooo funny!
Yeah, it's hard to send them off with someone else... Ewww on the bug thing! Patrick is still holiding his pencil the wrong way, and it drives me NUTS. I had a friend, who was a kindy teacher, suggest some type of new pencil that has three sides -- it's supposed to encourage them to put just one finger on each side of the pencil. I haven't tried it yet.
Post a Comment