Thursday, August 14, 2008

Warning!!!


This picture makes me laugh!!!! I've been wanting to get a picture of this for some time. I finally saw one on Saturday and had Greg turn around 2 times so I could get the picture. Actually, Greg got out of the car and took the pictures for me, since I couldn't get it from a drive by.
So anyway- Does this sign make you laugh?
WARNING!!! WARNING!!! There is a CHURCH ahead.
I'm just wondering what kind of harm a Church building could do.
Now I'm giggling over the 2 options I have. Publish post or SAVE NOW.
Since I believe I am saved already- I'll go ahead and publish the post.

5 comments:

Snarky Mom Reads said...

Guess it would depend which kind of church, eh?? After all, there ARE some whacko ones out there (at least IMO!!)....

Snarky Mom Reads said...

And BTW - please email me or IM me -- I need to "validate" you, honey!

Renee said...

post away sister! that's funny

Jill LaFaye said...

My comment disappeared!
Don't you hate that?

This is hilarious! I don't think I have seen a sign like that before:)

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

lol...i have never heard of this...too funny :)