He is here!
My sweet friend Dana had her baby early early early this morning. She went into labor Sept. 11 around 4:00 AM and that baby did not come out until 3:43AM this morning.Yesterday, I watched her twins all day and they even spent the night. It went really well. They did get into everything and I mean everything! (paint, glue, tape, puzzles, trains, homeschooling books, etc.) But there was hardly any fighting. Even though they all got along pretty well it was tiring though. By the end of the day I started getting grouchy at my kids who kept talking and talking and keeping everyone up. Dana's boys woke up around 4:30 upset because they missed their Mom and Dad. We called around 5:00 and got the news. And their Dad came and picked them up around 6:30. I was wide awake, but I thought hmmmm... I don't have to be up until 8:00 so I went back to bed. Bad mistake!! I could barely get out of bed! I finally got out of bed at 8:30, left the house at 8:50 with kids dressed and
made it to Co-op just a few minutes late.
made it to Co-op just a few minutes late.
I got to stop by and see him. He is so beautiful.
We were trying everything to get him to yawn, but my camera is not very quick.
Oh I could just kiss those toes.


4 comments:
thanks for the pics...so jealous you got to hold the little man!
I want to hold him..when can I hold him *pout-pout*
awwwwwwww . . . sweet baby! :D
Tell my fellow Dem that I said CONGRATULATIONS!! He is soooo cute... just makes you want to have another one, doesn't it?? Sigh....
Post a Comment