Saturday, September 20, 2008

Monkeys monkeys and more monkeys

busy busy busy!








I realized why they were being so bad. They were sick! The boys had strep throat. UGH! So things have gotten so much better now that they are feeling better.




Sunday we went to church and BOY was it windy! WOW! The kids acted like monkeys in a tree at church.
They found this BIG caterpillar. It doesn't look so big in the picture, but it is the biggest ones I've ever seen.
Then we went to Wendy's for a pitiful lunch. Wendy's used to be so much better- what happened? Or is it just the Wendy's we went to on Sunday? But the boys got monkeys in their kids meal and Mason got really creative with them.

I just LOVE Mason's eyelashes!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I can so relate! My 3 yr old has strep and I thought it was just an ear infection! I did not want to drive the hour to the pediatrician, so was taking the wait and see approach with ear drops and Tylenol. Ended up in the ER feeling such a schmuck of a mom when the said he had strep and a double ear infection!