Saturday, September 20, 2008

OH NO it's WET!

Warning this is a "girly" post.

Well I'm not sure if I've ever done this before and I'm sure I'll NEVER do it again. Thursday- I managed to wash ALL of my upper under garments all at the same time. No big deal unless you have to be some where and your undergarment is WET! I looked for dirty ones, old ones, fancy ones...I had none and I HAD to get out the door. So what do you do? I can't put it on, my shirt would have 2 huge wet circles. I know some people can where bandaids. HAHA HA HA! yah right like that would work for me. Greg suggested saran wrap! HA!

So what did I do? Well I really wanted to put it on my antenna. Certainly it would get dry by the time I got to Franklin. But I knew that would be uncouth. So I was driving down the road with my bra in my hand holding it in front of the air conditioner. (It's still summer, I'm not putting on the heat.) I was trying to be discreet- but when you have an over the shoulder boulder holder it's very difficult. I don't think anyone saw me...but I certainly wasn't looking to find out either.

So now my bra is damp and cold and I still have about 10 minutes to get there. AHA! The sun is shining...do I dare put it on my dashboard? I seriously thought about it. OK so I even tried, but the strap grabbed a hold of the windshield wiper control turning on the wipers and I got embarrassed so back down into my lap it went.

But then the sun shined on my leg! YAY! so I was able to have the air conditioner blowing on it and the sun shine on it and it happened to get dry enough to wear by the time I got there.

So if you ever have a wet bra...now you know what to do. :)

2 comments:

Proud Parents of 4 said...

ROTFLO!!! I'm sorry, but you are such a hoot. . . I can always count on visiting your blog and smiling and laughing! And hey, thanks for the 'drying' tip! Just so you know, you're not alone - I had to do this one day while in route to our Ped's office when the big boys were little. I NEVER washed all my nursing bras together again! lol ;-) And hey, you were much more discreet than I, I just put them up on the vent on the dashboard! Ha!

doris sander said...

omg. crack me up! :D