This painting is very symbolic. When you look at it at first you don't see the details.
If you pan up to the right corner you will see 3 crosses (sorry my pictures are so bad).
When you pan down to the lower left corner you see a person reaching up to God.In the middle there is a loosely drawn black dragon that represents Satan. And the white is God's love flowing down like a waterfall delivering his child.
I can't give it justice like how she explained it, but it really got me thinking. This person, whom I never saw before, uses her gift of painting to relay her faith. She has a gift for painting and she uses it for God. It got me to think how can I use my faith in what I do in my scrapbooking? Yes- I could do a few blatant layouts that share my faith, but I want to incorporate something into all my layouts. I'm not sure what it will be yet. I thought of the 3 crosses or a dove or something. Something that for people who know me can play "find the symbol". And for those who don't know me, if they see it will make them wonder. But most importantly for the story to be told by others or by me that I put a little bit of my love for God into everything I do.
If your a scrapbooker- I want to challenge you to try this too. Let's see what we can come up with.



1 comment:
that picture is awesome. thanks for sharing it.
Post a Comment