Thursday, October 02, 2008

God is So Good!!!

God is so good to me!!!

I walked into Big Lots today and guess what was there and on sale?

A Roomba! Yep! Under $100.

And not only did God lead me right to it, but He even provided a way for me to pay for it!

I got a call from 20/20 research today and they want to use me in one of their paid surveys for $100!!!!

Is that not perfect?

6 comments:

Jennifer Fleming said...

How did you get hooked up with 20/20?

Anonymous said...

Its easy. Go to www.2020research.com and click on "Join our Panel." Complete the questionnaire and you will be "hooked up" with 20/20 too!

Jill LaFaye said...

Are you going to name it?

I have read where owners name their Roomba's..
(Red Rover..if it is red, Rosie..like the Jeston's robot maid, Marilyn Monrobot, R2-D2, Pac Man, Rosario..from Will & Grace, Florence..from the Jefferson's, O.L.I.V.I.A. as in "Oh liv e ya life and leave da cleanin' t me"., "Pumba the Roomba" from Lion King,etc.

Jill LaFaye said...

One more:
Here Spot! Chase the dust bunnies!

Snarky Mom Reads said...

Hey - glad you found what you were wanting / needing! How is it working out so far??

Anonymous said...

i agree. how super cool to be you.
way to score!
Sandra