Thursday, October 23, 2008

Nevermore

I had to document this. This is a picture of my Grandma and Grandpa. And this is a comic that my Grandma saved for years.
The journaling reads On my Grandparents honeymoon, my Grandpa was memorizing "The Raven" by Edgar Allen Poe. He recited it over and over again until my Grandma was saying, Never more! Never more!
The comic strip reads: "Wrong apartment, Mac. The Nevermores are in 4B."
Then I decided that this layout needed something else...so I added a few things and I like it better.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's amazing what the two extra clocks did for this layout. Very good.

I love the one about Mom and Dad. She would have loved that.

One or both of us should do a four generation artist 2 page spread.

Renee said...

both are great lo's, but the added clocks really make a difference. usually when a lo bugs me NO attempt to fix it helps, so now I just put it in the album and forget about it!

Snarky Mom Reads said...

The extra clocks do add to it -- and the big one REALLY makes your title "pop"! That is really neat that your Grandma, and now you, had kept that cartoon clipping for so long! Wow! What year was it published?