Saturday, October 25, 2008

costumes

Well I have been told that I am the Best Mom in the World and I am so talented! :)










Shhh! Don't tell Aussie that this costume was super easy to make. So easy in fact that I volunteered to make

a Link costume for his favorite stuffed animal, Hello Bunny.

I made the shields tonight and I will get pictures of them tomorrow.

But now let me introduce you to Edgar Allen Poe. He must have heard about the layout I did, because he showed up at my house.

Actually, Greg has been hired to do 2 parties this weekend, one for a Halloween party and one for a birthday party. Doesn't he look great?

SPOOKY!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you are not the best, I would like to know who is.

Now I know why you needed the picture of Mom and Dad...to go with Greg's new "life". He is too funny.

Anonymous said...

PS...Tell Greg I think he should wear his hair that way.

Jill LaFaye said...

You are the best!
Great costumes..wow..Greg looks just like Mr. Poe:)