Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Fun!

Wow! Can we say Wiped out? I have to say that I'm glad to get back to a normal schedule tomorrow.
I have sewed enough for the rest of the year.

Yesterday I made outfits for Tiger Lily and Moose and an outfit for Ashley (to be shown in another post). Today Mason wanted a special candy bag for him. So I sewed him one to go with his outfit.

Last night we went to the YMCA for a Halloween party. The kids played lots of games and jumped in the inflatables and got some candy. And tonight we went to Trunk or Treat at our church. They LOADED up on candy! They played lots of fun games to get candy. They had ring tosses and football tosses and bean bag tosses and candyland and even twister. I love how our church makes this such a fun time. I know when the kids get a little older we will want to participate in decorating a spot. They had hot dogs and YUMMY chili it was a great night.

No comments: