Sunday, March 01, 2009

Catching up! Girl Scouts, Cool dudes and more.

OK it has been quite awhile so I think I should update and say something.
The thing is I update my blog in my head all the time. I wish I could get everything I thought of here actually on the blog itself.

Let's see what pictures I can find to "blog" my memory (hee hee).
Aha! A week ago Saturday, Ashley and I had to work a Girl Scout Booth to sell cookies. She and her friend Kadence (Aussie's Girlfriend) were so adorable. They held their signs in the freezing cold and asked everybody who went by if they wanted to buy Girl Scout Cookies. They were cracking us up!!! They would hardly let anyone get out of the store. They stood right up by the door. We told them several times to get back, but they always ended up there. We now know why they started letting Daises sell cookies this year. It's because no one can resist the cute little girls! People bought them because our kids were so cute. They told us that. There was even one Mom who had a daughter who was a girl scout, but she couldn't say no to our kids. Oh and it was so funny when people said, "no thank you." The girls just dropped their signs and looked rejected. We tried to teach them to say Thank you anyway. Anyway, they were so cute that some people just donated money to the Girl Scouts. And then there was one lady who gave the girls $2 each just for them being cute.
They just laughed and giggled the whole time.










Ashley and I agreed that we wouldn't tell the boys because they would get jealous. But when we got home she promptly went to Daddy and said, "I need to SHOW you something I got tonight when the boys are not around so they won't get jealous." Well Hello! The boys then started asking questions. I was so mad at her. She ended up going to bed and crying and saying she was so sorry! Then she sold some more cookies the next day at church. One man gave her 50 cents to keep. The boys got jealous. Now all they want to do is get into boy scouts and sell popcorn!

Sunday, we went to our usual dining place, Pizza Hut. Aussie took Greg's sunglasses and put them on.

Ahhhh....He's so cool!

Oh What a Ladies Man!

Well then Mason had to try.

Look at him with his thumbs up. Oh so cool!

And my daughter doesn't need glasses to be Oh so cool!

That's Mommy's Girl!

Wednesday we hooked up with Dana and the boys at the indoor playground. I got to snuggle with Treyton. At the beginning Treyton wasn't being his normally happy little self. But we changed that!

Dalton just LOVES his baby brother!

Dalton and Braxton had just come from school and they were SO excited! They had just learned about the Statue of Liberty. They brought in these crafts to show my kids. Obviously, Aussie has not learned about the Statue of Liberty. He just found it funny to pretend to eat the fire.

Friday night I went to a crop and had a blast! I only created 1 layout. I do love it. One little piece fell off, so I either need to find it or recreate it before I take a picture of it and put it on here. I got home at 2:00AM. I was so tired on the drive home I had to eat and drink Diet Coke to stay awake. But of course when I got home I didn't go to sleep. I stayed up until 3:45AM. OH MY! Yes I was terribly exhausted when I woke up at 9:30 Saturday. Greg took Aussie to Chinese class (which he got another A). And I somewhat slept on the couch. Of course I don't get very good sleep without my mask. Anyway, he came back and got Ashley and took her on a little date and then came back and got Mason and took him on a little date. And I stayed on the couch. I'm NOT proud of that! Especially since I had A VERY important project I needed to do Saturday. Anyway, Greg started watching Return of the Jedi with the kids. I tried to watch but I was too tired and cold. So I went and got into Ashley's bed. I guess this was about 8:00PM and slept until Greg woke me up to come to our room. I would like to say I got great sleep, but I didn't. At that point I woke up around 2:30, 3:00, 3:30 etc. wondering if I should get up. But I tried to sleep it out. Then when it was time to get up I fell asleep. Ay Caramba!!! Greg got up and fed the kids (He is awesome!) and then came upstairs and told me it was 8:30. All I could say, was I don't know what is wrong with me!

So today is Sunday- We tried a new Chinese restaurant today. The kids loved it. But it cost around the same amount as Evergreen so we won't be making it a regular stop. We went to the Y right after lunch. I did the 30 minute cafe. And THEN we went home and I went back out to a different Y and did the Zumba class! I LOVE ZUMBA!!! It is so much fun!

Well thank you to those who made it this far. I'm caught up and now hopefully, I'll blog more often!

Goodnight off to bed at a decent hour (well for me) 12:00AM. :)

1 comment:

Renee said...

you forgot to tell everyone to check out your precious girl on the JBS inspiration site that Doris did! It's amazing!