Monday, March 09, 2009

Sunday part 1 and 2

Oh my goodness! I took a lot of pictures today! The weather was beautiful. The trees are blossoming. What a wonderful day. It has been a very long time since I maxed out my camera disk, and I did that today. Of course I can't post all of them, but I do have quite a bit to share. Since it is late, I'll just share part 1 and possibly part 2 of the day.

Ashley really wanted to go outside and ride her bike today and Aussie wanted to play a video game with Dad. So I went outside with Ashley. Mason watched the game for awhile and then headed outside to play too. There was only a little bike riding. They were much more interested in jumping on our neighbors trampoline. They tried to get me to get up there, but it actually makes me sick! So I said, "NO WAY!"
After playing outside we went to the Y to workout. Kids Club closed at 5:00 so we only had 20 minutes to work out. At 5:00 I picked the kids up and brought them back with me so we could finish our workout. They got a good workout too.




Mason shows us a new way to use this machine.
Then we headed to the park to play. And that will be part 3 posted tomorrow.

1 comment:

Clairew said...

Hey chelle - I'll be mentioning your issue with the RR in a post on Tuesday where we chat with a former Wags employee! I put your name to link to this blog and not your others. is that okay?

claire at choyster cash