Monday, March 09, 2009

Sunday part 3

Part 3... My friends call this predator park. It is close to a library and a lot of people come and sit on the benches and watch the kids. But Greg was with us and I didn't feel threatened at all. And the kids really had fun jumping, running, climbing, and swinging.








Mason plays tic tac toe with Dad. Nobody wins.

















Ashley is surfing on the crocodile.



























I love this picture. I know she's partly cut off, but I really like it.

Ashley is getting good at tic tac toe. She played Daddy and beat him.
So I guess Daddy wasn't too happy about that. :)
Climing Trees:
They were acting like monkeys in a tree.
This one reminds me of the VonTrapp family (Is that how their name is spelled?)
Trying to take a group picture with 3 kids is hard!

No comments: