Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Alexander and the Very Spoiled, very loved children!

Playing a little catch up... January 17th. Have you ever read the children's book, Alexander and the Terrible Horrible No Good Very Bad Day? If you haven't you should. It is my very favorite children's book. Austin looks just like Alexander in this picture. It makes me laugh!
Well I have to say that I am glad my children like what I make for them, but I think they like them a little bit too much. They beg me to make them creations. Here is one Ashley begged for. This is Jiggly Puff. It is a Pokemon.And Ashley was so upset that her doll Sarah didn't have ANYTHING to sleep in. So what did Mommy do? Well good grief I couldn't let the poor doll go naked or sleep in her good clothes for pete's sake. And how in the world could I NOT make one for Ashley to match? Can we say SPOILED? Yes- but they are so loved!

No comments: