Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Girl Scout Pizza Party

Alrighty, I'm getting pretty sleepy and I have several more pictures I want to share. But I will have to leave you with these few and pick up where I left off tomorrow/ later today. I think this was January 23rd. The first picture has nothing to do with the Girl Scout party. It just shows that when you grow up, you can play with your food without getting in trouble. (wink)
So the girls went to Cici's Pizza and had a party. They were allowed to bring their siblings to this party, so Mason got to come along. Aussie was at Chinese class. This was so cool! They let everyone make there own pizza. I even got to make one. Then they even let them put it in the oven. I only took a few pictures with my phone because I couldn't find my camera that I just knew I brought with me. (I looked EVERYWHERE!!!! I later found it in my back pocket.)


And even though Ashley doesn't like sauce or pepperoni, she thought it was fun to make the pizza. She of course didn't eat it.





They even showed the girls how everything worked back in the kitchen. It was really a great experience for all of us!
Alrighty- good night for now.

No comments: