At church yesterday there were some left over roses from a wedding or funeral. They said anyone who wanted some could come and get them. So Aussie picked out 5 to give to Kadence, his girlfriend.
Kadence's family is living with her grandparents right now as they look for a new home. They live quite far away, but they still go to church near us.
So we called and we were able to hook up with them in the afternoon. It was a little bit awkward meeting them in a Dollar General parking lot, I felt for Aussie. He got out and said, "OK, I'm starting to get a little bit embarrassed." I tried to help the conversation along. We were only there for a few minutes.
But I think she liked them.
Kadence's family is living with her grandparents right now as they look for a new home. They live quite far away, but they still go to church near us.
So we called and we were able to hook up with them in the afternoon. It was a little bit awkward meeting them in a Dollar General parking lot, I felt for Aussie. He got out and said, "OK, I'm starting to get a little bit embarrassed." I tried to help the conversation along. We were only there for a few minutes.
But I think she liked them.
No comments:
Post a Comment