Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Actual Birthday Day

1o:34AM 10:35AM
Still 10:35AM

10:38 AM

For their birthday I let them pick 2 Webkinz. I got a FABULOUS deal on a bunch of them. I decided to get everyone who attends their birthday party one. Here is a picture of Mason playing Webkinz. He chose the ground hog and a brown dog. Aussie chose a gray cat and brown dog. And Ashley chose an elephant and a white poodle. Ashley wanted to go to McDonald's for their birthday. I actually think her friend wanted to go and put Ashley up to it, but anyway about it we went to McDonald's for lunch. McDonald's has Littlest Pet Shop animals in their happy meals and they all got a really cute one it's the Armadillo.

Then after McDonald's I took my kids to see the movie Marmaduke. It was cute. We went to the $1.50 theatre. And on Tuesdays they have $1 popcorn and $1 drinks. So I let them each get popcorn and a drink.

I had to run a couple of errands, but since it was 1. Kid's night at Chick Fil A 2. The kid's birthday and 3. The only way the kids would get to see Greg today we met Greg at Chick Fil A and had dinner.
Mason really REALLY wanted to make a cake with me today. So when we got home after Skype calling my parents Mason made a cake. He did a super job! He read all the instructions. All I did was put it in and take it out of the oven. It was done around 10:00PM and it was beautiful, except when I turned it over to get it out, the cake fell apart in to several pieces. It turned out to be a crumb cake. But it tasted good and we celebrated!


Tomorrow we plan to see another movie- Surf's Up! This is one of the free summer movies. We've seen this before, but it should still be fun.

I'm super duper tired! I went to bed after 2AM last night (by the way that is when the girls seemed to settle down.) But then the phone rang early this morning and woke me up.

It's been a fun day, but I'm ready for bed.

No comments: