I got Ashley 4 or 5 little things and I needed to get just a few things for the boys because it is NOT how much you spend it is how many presents you get at this age.
Anyway, my friend Dana let me get out by myself for an 1 1/2 hours. She was impressed at how much I got done in that time. I ran to Game Stop to get Aussie's main present. I went to Hobby Lobby to buy paint for Mason's costume. I went to Goodwill and found shoes for Mason's costume. Then I went to thrift store to try and find anything little for the boys. I scored for Mason! I found Bakugan cards for 99 cents. And I found a plain red hat. And I turned the plain red hat into an Ash Ketchum hat. Ash Ketchum is one of the Pokemon trainers. Mason likes to pretend he is Ash when they play Pokemon. So I know he will love this.

And now I have 24 hours to come up with a couple presents for Aussie. Do you have any ideas?
No comments:
Post a Comment