Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Blog hop for Bella

Forgive me I still don't have a computer so I am trying to post from my phone.

There is a sweet girl named Bella who is struggling with a bad sickness that caused her to have her limbs amputated. She is 8 years old and you can read her story at WWW.bellatucker.org.

My friend Rachel (www.onmybackporch.blogspot.com) is participating in a blog hop starting here at WWW.denisesstampingpage.blogspot.com. and ending at Erin's blog WWW.scrapstampandbemerry.blogspot.com. Each person is making a card and sending it to Bella. They've been at it all month long but I just heard about it today. So I decided to make a card and send it too. Maybe you'll join me?

Many of the ladies along the way are offering prizes.

Chelle

Sent from my HTC on the Now Network from Sprint!

1 comment:

Rachel V. said...

I LOVE your card!!!! Thanks so much for joining us!