Saturday, December 06, 2014

Hanging out with Friends

Today I dragged Greg out of bed early this morning to see Ashley perform her tap dance number.  He didn't even have time to make himself tea because we had to leave right then to get there on time.  Oh we were on time...except there was no performance! UGH!  AND...every single time they had practice the weeks before they showed the parents what they learned except for today. The day I dragged Greg out of bed!

Then I got to go to my friend Doris' house to craft today.


 I brought 2 things to do.  I completed one of them.
Here are the ornaments I made for my K/1 class:

I brought sewing to do. I actually don't want to do it but need to.  My teacher wants me to make this shirt out of fabric that I don't care about to see if it will fit.  Well I don't want to waste the time making something that I don't want.  But it is important for me to do it so we can edit the pattern if needed for the one that I really want to make.

The kids went to a birthday party last night.  The boys spent the night. Ashley was invited to stay the night but I wanted her to get enough rest for her "performance" that didn't happen. Mason and Aussie stayed up until 6:30 this morning and then Mason slept for 2 hours.  It is 11 PM and Mason is still going strong!  He came to hang out with Gabriel while I hung out with Doris.




I better get him home! I'm tired and he needs to sing on Praise Team tomorrow.

1 comment:

doris sander said...

fun times! glad you two could come over!