into a Minecraft chest for Mason.
I also started making some cat toys but had to finish them up at home because I didn't have any fabric glue with me. But because I had to finish them up at home, my cats were going crazy. They knew I was making something for them and they insisted on an early Christmas present.
I'm working backwards, yesterday, 4 of us got haircuts. You can only really tell that Mason did. The woman who cut our hair may have done a fine job but we will not be returning to her for various reasons.
I didn't get a picture of Ashley. Maybe I'll get one tomorrow at church.
On Thursday I took the kids to Sky High during the Homeschool hour (1/2 price). They had a blast!
The foam pit
They all played dodgeball. Ashley was pretty good at it. She was always one of the last ones standing.
pretty awesome shot!!!
Wednesday, we mostly hung out at home. Mason had an orthodontist appointment.
Brotherly love!
Tuesday, Ashley made a hovercraft. This was actually a Christmas present I got Aussie last year that he never put together. Ashley loves crafty things and this was perfect for her!
And I worked on another piece of art
I also worked on a sewing project. I'm hoping to finish it this week.
Monday Ashley had an audition. She is on the waitlist so we don't know if she will get in or not.
Sunday, Greg took the kids rock climbing and to Jenni's (very expensive) ice cream, while I stayed at church for my sewing class.
And this is Lucky. She is the softest cat! She is a much happier cat since Greg put in the cat door. She and Kiki don't really get along. You would think Kiki is the queen but this one came in and took over.
Very regal!
Ok...Must....Go...to Bed! I have church and sewing class tomorrow!






























No comments:
Post a Comment