Thursday, October 19, 2006

melting and lunch date


Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! It's SO HUMID!

ME NO LIKE HUMID!

I'm melting...............................................



Today, Greg and I went on a lunch date. We went to Maggianos. Well I'm glad we went, it was very nice and now I know I don't want to go back. It's very expensive and the food was just ok.

Anyway, the atmosphere is very beautiful. A lady came to the table and poured the olive oil. I asked her what she recommended, and in her foreign voice she said, "ask server." So the server came to the table and in this gorgeous resteraunt I hear, "How y'all doin'?" in the biggest country voice I've heard in a long time. At first I thought he was teasing, but I soon found out that our server was indeed a big 'ol country boy. It was kind of a shock to the system. Anyway, I thought the Lasagna would be so yummy. Unfortunately, it was made with italian sausage and it hurt my stomach. Greg liked his chicken parmagian sandwich. I had a bite and I thought again it was just ok. I really didn't like having big fresh basil leaves (like lettuce) on it. Don't get me wrong I like basil, but this was a bit much. Anyway, that's my review of Maggianos.

3 comments:

Jill LaFaye said...

How in the world? How did you do the pic like that? Trick photography?

annie said...

Thanks for the laugh!
Just what I needed!

Snarky Mom Reads said...

MELTING comment: Y-U-C-K. Not sure about this playing around with Photoshop that you're doing LOL! Actually, I'm jealous -- I'd love to get that program & actually LEARN how to do it!