Friday, April 27, 2007

conversations


Oh my goodness do I love this boy!


This is Yesterday's conversation with Austin.


Austin: The Earth and Sun are together.


Me: What do you mean?


Austin: (repeats himself) The Earth and Sun are together.


Me: I don't understand what you are talking about. What do you mean?


Austin: (completely befuddled that I have no idea what he is talking about) You know Mom, the Earth is our planet and the Sun is a big star made out of burning gas that is hotter than everything. What do you NOT understand?


LOL!!!
_____________________________________________

Gramma is coming to visit us this weekened and yesterday we told the kids we couldn't go out to eat until Tuesday (beginning of the month). This is what Austin said to me this morning:


"Would it be rude to ask Gramma for her to offer us some lunch at a resteraunt?"


Uh...yes, however it is so funny I had to write it on my blog!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok- also for this weekend if you know my cell phone number don't call it. I've let a friend borrow it for the weekend.

_____________________________________________

Also, I've signed up to be an Usborne Book Consultant. I'll tell you more in another post.



3 comments:

Jill LaFaye said...

Austin is so smart!
I browsed a little on the Usborne site..very nice!

Snarky Mom Reads said...

So - is Gramma gonna take y'all out to eat??? [wink]

Snarky Mom Reads said...

By the way - you said the magic word... BOOKS!!! Will check out your site later, after Mr. Snot-Nosed Teething Monster lets go of me!!!